"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2



Monday, May 14, 2012

In The Clouds...

May has been such a busy month. I almost can't keep up! My head is in the clouds.




The Clouds - taken Mother's Day 2012 - over central Indiana
Photo By Loree Huebner




Last weekend, I watched my son graduate college, and yesterday, I watched my daughter receive her Masters Degree. Hubz and I are so proud.

With all of these graduations, AND a family wedding coming up, AND major revisions on a novel, I'm going to take a three week blogging break until after the Memorial Day Holiday.

I will return to my blog on Monday, June 4th.

I will still be around occasionally - visiting blogs, tweeting, and on facebook. 

I just need to step back for a few weeks.


Update - Also, a few weeks ago I asked you for some good thoughts and prayers concerning my health. I wish to thank you all for the well wishes. Turns out that I only have an internal hernia. Only? Yes! I was worried it was something really terrible. It was very painful and scary at times, but for now seems to have gone back "in" where it belongs. Weird, huh?

Anyway, thanks so much for your understanding, and I will see you back here on June 4th!

Between you, me and the gatepost,

Loree




See ya around on twitter @LoreeHuebner