"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2



Monday, August 13, 2012

Stuff going on...

Happy Monday Everyone!

First off, Skip Griffiths and I want to thank all of you who read and/or commented on last week's post. Skip doesn't have a blogger profile to reply to all of your comments, but he wanted you to know how much he enjoyed hearing from you. I hope to have him back sometime in the future for another Civil War Bivouac.

In September's Civil War Bivouac, I will be chatting with, Jocelyn Green. She will be talking to us about her novel, Wedded to War, so look for that next month.

I've been getting a lot of writing done this past week. The creative juices are flowing, so I'm going to take full advantage of it and dedicate this week to getting my WIP closer to completion. I'm turning off my comments and taking a BLOG BREAK.

Have a great week! I will see you all next Monday.

Between you, me and the gatepost,

Loree