"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2



Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting it together...


I want to update you from last week's post.

On Saturday, Pickles went to sleep with her head in Eric's lap, while I stroked her back. It was all so peaceful. No more pain for her. And the vet and staff were just awesome. We spent time with her, before and after. I now have peace in my heart for my old pup. Thank you, God. 

I want to thank everyone who sent me sweet notes on my blog, facebook page, facebook, and cards through the mail. Your words of comfort and kindness were overwhelming. You will never know how much the hugs and love meant to me.

This week I'm unplugging. I'm also turning off my blog comments. I just need time to regroup. I know you understand.

I need to get back in the writing saddle. It all stopped nearly 2 weeks ago with Pickle's diagnosis. I have a lot of pain to channel into words. 

To all the NaNo-ers out there - I hope you're meeting your goals. Go! Go! Go! I'm rooting for you!

To all those on the East Coast - I've been praying for you. We've also made donations. We need to do what we can for our fellow Americans in need.

And it's election week. Go out and VOTE! VOTE your heart - not someone else's.

See you next week!

Between you, me and the gatepost,

Loree