"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2



Monday, February 25, 2013

Like a Lion - or a Lamb...

March 11, 2013 - I'm still on a blog break this week. I've been working hard doing research & writing my latest WIP. It's going great! Have an awesome week!   ~ Loree  


Good Monday to you! 

I can't believe March is just around the corner. I have tulips and daffodils coming up! 

But...winter is still taking hold here in the Midwest. They've posted winter storm watches in our area for tomorrow. I'm wondering if at the end of the week, March will come in like a lion, or a lamb?!!?

I wanted to let you know that I will be taking a short BLOG BREAK for a week or so. I'm turning off the comments so I won't be tempted to blog...lol. 

I've found myself in a critical writing area in my latest WIP. I need to devote my time to the writing and research - can't have a saggy middle.

On a different note, I want to thank Sonya Weiss for guest posting last week. Sonya is a real gem, and I look forward to having her back again sometime. Thank you, Sonya!

Also, a big CONGRATS to the Danna family. The brother of my Seymour Agency sib, Jen Danna, won the Academy Award last night for Best Original Score. Mychael Danna won the Best Original Score Oscar for Life of Pi. Jen is a proud sister this morning! Congrats to you all!

One more side note, I hit 100 "Google" blogger friends last week. *throws confetti* Thank you Denise for bringing me into the triple digits! February 18th was the anniversary of my second year of blogging. I cherish ALL of my blog followers. Thank you for your love and support the past two years. 1 through 100 AND then some - you are all near and dear to my heart!


Upcoming in March:

Yes, I still have that Queen of the Quill blog award to give away. I have it down to 5 bloggers who I find totally inspiring and encouraging. Now I need to crop it down to just 2. 

Also look for an interview with Susan J. Reinhardt. Susan is represented by Joyce Hart of Hartline Literary. Susan's debut novel, The Moses Conspiracy, will be coming out very soon. You can find her at: http://susanjreinhardt.blogspot.com

Between you, me and the gatepost,

Loree




Loree Huebner
Writing with one foot in the past...
On Twitter @LoreeHuebner
https://www.facebook.com/LoreeHuebnerAuthor