"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My blog is moving to Fridays!

At the Indiana monument ~ Gettysburg, PA
Photo by Eric Huebner



For the summer, I decided to change my blog day. Starting this week, I will no longer be posting on Tuesday. I will be posting on Friday. It's just easier for me this way. Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

See you on Friday!

Between you, me and gatepost,

Loree

2 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

Awesome! One more reason to love Fridays!

We went to a Civil War Remembrance this weekend. I thought of you! My kids "enlisted" and we weaved through union and confederate camps, watched a calvary demonstration, and enjoyed the styles of the times. Fun!

Loree Huebner said...

Jill: Thanks for your sweet comment.

Great to hear you guys saw a living history! Glad you guys had fun & thanks a bunch for your advice on that one matter. Let me know if you hear anything.